• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anyone been staying sick?

Get you some of these and take 2 a day, every day. You'll stop getting sick. Don't ask me how, I just know that they work. Been taking them for several years, and the only time I got sick in any form was when I stopped taking them for a short while.

View attachment 6651039
Ordered some of the liquid version to try. I take enough effing pills...

Ive never been the sickly type.

In August of 2021 I got Covid, or so they said…. Spent a week in the hospital getting remdesivir via IV for 5 days. It’s completely ****ed my liver function and my liver enzymes have yet to come back to normal levels.

I’ve never been so sickly in my life until after that.

Did not get the jab.

Haven't had a cold or bronchitis since 2019. Then got a cough 2nd week of November and it got *really* bad. Worst case of bronchitis I've ever had. A couple of rounds of steroids helped, but then got bad again.

Was just about well, then came down with Covid last week. Back to coughing and got hit with loss of taste and smell. Heck, I couldn't even smell the Hoppes #9 I was using on a gun last week! Finally about over this mess.

Doctor told me Georgia was in the top 5 of states in treating respiratory illness the last couple of months.

Sent from my SM-S916U1 using Tapatalk

Yep had a cold for a few days got better the Christmas ever came don't with the worst flu I can remember. High fever. 102. Something. Bad headache with chest congestion. Let's see how long this will last. P.s. tested neg.

Haven't had a cold or bronchitis since 2019. Then got a cough 2nd week of November and it got *really* bad. Worst case of bronchitis I've ever had. A couple of rounds of steroids helped, but then got bad again.

Was just about well, then came down with Covid last week. Back to coughing and got hit with loss of taste and smell. Heck, I couldn't even smell the Hoppes #9 I was using on a gun last week! Finally about over this mess.

Doctor told me Georgia was in the top 5 of states in treating respiratory illness the last couple of months.

Sent from my SM-S916U1 using Tapatalk
Looked into that a bit more and yeah, GA is high on the list.

Looks like the covidians are to blame. Apparently all the quarantining and precautions have caused an immunity gap and made this all worse.

Me an Ms Dee got sic last week with some cruddy cold funk.

She got better before I did, then had a back attack.

Im better but not 100% yet. Nyquil and guaffy was my regimen 👍

Back
Top Bottom