• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anyone been staying sick?

Talos

Default rank <3500 posts Lifetime Supporter
Hew many foe-men.
66   0
Reaction score
I've been sick 4 times in the past 3 months. First two times in October it felt like a common cold. Then in November I had a bad lung infection with nasty cough that lasted three weeks. Now I got the same thing again but not as bad. What gives? I've never taken any vaccinations and I'm rarely sick even once a year!

I've been sick 4 times in the past 3 months. First two times in October it felt like a common cold. Then in November I had a bad lung infection with nasty cough that lasted three weeks. Now I got the same thing again but not as bad. What gives? I've never taken any vaccinations and I'm rarely sick even once a year!
have u done a mold test on your home?

Same thing going on with my wife

Some kind of crud going around for sure. One of my granddaughters spent the night with us, the weekend before last and had apparently picked up something from school.
After her visit, I was sick (felt like nasty head cold) for several days, and my wife is still sick.
No vaccines up in this house either......

Ive been sick 2 or 3 times in the last couple months and I normally dont get sick. Have had something for 2+ weeks now with a cough and coughing up crud every day. No vax

my wife started coughing last week. Lots drainage and snoring during nights. Took couple home test and keeps being negative. Yesterday and today kinda lost her voice. Came into work today (yes im burning company time on ODT) and a co worker and her daughter has same thing.. Im going keep eating those gummies(the ones for keeping the sickness at bay) maybe the other kind too

Not a doctor

The majority of times when you’re sick it’s a cold virus. Fast onset sickness's that are more severe could possibly mean you have the flu. Which is also a virus.

Getting sick again after recovering from a sickness could mean a bacterial infection caused by the cold or flu virus.

Find a competent physician who will test you for viral and bacterial infections to best treat you. If a doctor or nurse practitioner just gives you an antibiotic, they’re incompetent and following the standard American protocol for treating any illness.

In my experience when I have a cold, the best way to treat it in my body is a steroid shot. Most doctors won’t give you a shot because they don’t benefit from it.

Just my 2¢

Probly cuz ur not vaxed bruh

I gotz mine n am jus fine....
giphy (45).gif

Back
Top Bottom