• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anyone been staying sick?

Bride and I both got covid while on vacay last week, miserable all around. Kids did not get it, no idea how they missed it....

Day 5 for her, 4 for me, still rotten......

Girl friend has had it couple times this last couple months! She is respotory therapist and does sleep apnea studies on children so she gets exposed to whatever is going around the day care facility and school! I’ve been lucky last several years and haven’t gotten anything! Also remember to change air filter in home and spray a little Lysol in there when you change them. Helps kill germs in there!

Got some bug last Monday, just started feeling a little normal today...still have no energy and some congestion. Lots of body-ache and low grade fever for two+ days. The rest of my family came down with it on Saturday...

I've been feeling sickly for a couple of days. I started nebulizing ( saline, food grade hydrogen peroxide and 2 drops of J Crow Lugols 2% iodine ) today. I'm feeling better after the first treatment. I should have started as soon as I had symptoms .... We took an airplane trip and figured we got something then.... No jabs in the household either!

Back
Top Bottom