• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anyone collect coins here???

I'm looking for a few key date Walking Liberty halves, Standing Liberty quarters and a few key date Morgans to finish the series. Always interested to see if you have any of the dates I need.

I'm looking for a few key date Walking Liberty halves, Standing Liberty quarters and a few key date Morgans to finish the series. Always interested to see if you have any of the dates I need.
Sold some Carson City Morgan's today. I do have a great key date well possibly the rarest Morgan dollar out of all the mints. the Carson City key date 1885 because that mint only produced 228,000.. it's the key date
*1885 CC Morgan Silver dollar

Attachments

• 20230909_160356.jpg
    20230909_160356.jpg
    176.1 KB · Views: 10
  • 20230909_160409.jpg
    20230909_160409.jpg
    204.1 KB · Views: 9
Collector of high end coins here. My interests are mainly Morgans, Mercs, Buffs and Saints.
If I don't have them I'm quite sure i can find them.. this is a passion my grandfather passed down to me and I just love the coin collecting aspect of it. Going and finding them also is the best part as well.. let me know what type and Date and I'll see if I have it and I'll surely tell you the grade of the coin and asking/trade price.. thanks, John S.

Sold some Carson City Morgan's today. I do have a great key date well possibly the rarest Morgan dollar out of all the mints. the Carson City key date 1885 because that mint only produced 228,000.. it's the key date
*1885 CC Morgan Silver dollar
Is this one on the market? If so, price?

Is this one on the market? If so, price?
This one is, it will be the last 1885 CC Carson City I will have forgrandfather's. The 1 other 1885 in my collection. This one sales every where in stores/catalogs for almost $1,200.. I am going to start low because I am selling mine and keeping my grandfathers.. $750(obo) it's AU50+ almost MS..

This one is, it will be the last 1885 CC Carson City I will have forgrandfather's. The 1 other 1885 in my collection. This one sales every where in stores/catalogs for almost $1,200.. I am going to start low because I am selling mine and keeping my grandfathers.. $750(obo) it's AU50+ almost MS..
PM sent.

Back
Top Bottom