Anyone deal with Midway USA?

They're a good company with top-notch customer service. I really appreciate how they drastically lowered shipping costs last year. Not always the best prices (depends on the item) but pretty great selection. I usually order something when they're running a discount code or promotion. They have some kind of promotion for first-time buyers as well - definitely Google that!

I've had to return a bunch of things once, several years back when I knew absolutely nothing about AR's (ordered wrong parts, opened them and tried to install, which didn't work, haha...) and they gave me a full refund with no questions asked. I've had many good experiences with them. Highly recommended.

Cool.
Thx for all the responses.
Sounds like they're pretty popular by the amount of replies already.

I can see getting dissed on an ammo order during the frenzy and shortage.

90% of my online shopping comes from Midway or Amazon (Amazon carries more stuff that you might know, have bought high end knives and archery stuff from them). Have gotten some killer deals from Midway, but you have to catch them. For the most part prices are OK and have never had a problem with them. Shipping is always on the quick side of the online spectrum.

90% of my online shopping comes from Midway or Amazon (Amazon carries more stuff that you might know, have bought high end knives and archery stuff from them). Have gotten some killer deals from Midway, but you have to catch them. For the most part prices are OK and have never had a problem with them. Shipping is always on the quick side of the online spectrum.

Yep, I deal with Amazon a lot but midway had prices very similar to Amazon and actually had two items amazon did not have which is why I would like to get it all from the same place.
Midways prices compared to Amazon were a buck more here and a buck less there......it all evened out pretty much the same.

Back
Top Bottom