Anyone deal with Midway USA?

I have ordered from them hundreds of time. Seriously. The very few times there was any issue at all, customer service was all over it making it right. They are my got-to for almost anything I want that they carry.

Great company. Customer service is jam up, also good pricing and sales if you catch items at right time. Once I ordered a Vortex scope and the elevation turret would not adjust. They took the item back and sent me a new one no questions ask.

I asked them to start a frequent buyer club: haven't heard back on that one yet.

They take **** back I mistakenly ordered from them 3 years ago.

I'd say Customer Service means something to them.

They aren't the cheapest place to buy xyz unless it's on sale, but they are never the highest.

I'll pay an extra 1-3% for awesome Customer Service and prompt Shipping.

MidwayUSA is excellent, very fast shipping and great customer service. In fact I just posted something about that earlier today for a purchase I made last week. I have always been very happy with them.

Never had any issues ordering from them. You will not find "Cheaper than dirt" pricing but they usually have items not normally stocked elsewhere. Brownell's is another good site. I was able to get some parts for my AMT Automag from them and did not have to wait on them to be made first as they were in stock.

Midway is one of my top "go to" sites for a ton of stuff I buy. Customer service and fast shipping have been great in my experiences with them. Deal with them in confidence.

Back
Top Bottom