anyone eat opossum... recipes?

They eat along side my cats all the time and I have regularly had to drag them out of live traps by their tail and other then hissing and showing their teeth I have never seen in aggressive behavior you might want to make sure you have opossums. I was suprised when I started having to take them out of traps that they didn't try to bite me.(Warning do not try this at home results may very,I may just be a opossum whisperer)

may be rabid.

Recipe

1 large trash bag.
2 bars of disenfecting soap.
1 shovel
1 tetanus shot kit.
1 hole 18 deep x 18 long x 10 wide

Insert possum into hole and fill until the ugly bastard can no longer be seen or smelled.

i just tossed it in my neighbors trash can that I dont like

I understand worry for pets but randomly shooting wildlife not in defense of family or pets or to eat is what I was refering to being as$holish. And yea I feed mine taste of wild at 30+ a bag I can understand highcost food.

I understand worry for pets but randomly shooting wildlife not in defense of family or pets or to eat is what I was refering to being as$holish. And yea I feed mine taste of wild at 30+ a bag I can understand highcost food.

I dont shoot them because I want to. I hate getting up at 3am cause of that cat clawing at my window and making noise. Plus it cost me fiocchi subsonic ammo. Im starting to wonder if I should just let the thing eat the dang cat food.

Back
Top Bottom