• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Anyone Else Addicted To Jeeps?

I have a severe addiction to expensive things such as firearms and knives. However, I think the Jeep addiction I have tops the others. I have a 2005 LJ with a 5.5" long arms lift, 38" tires on KMC beadlocks, Poison Spyder fenders, armor and bumpers, and a GenRight cage modified to hold my spare over the cargo area. Anyone else challenge the rocks every now and again?View attachment 4650103
never been in one ! Haven’t missed anything! but now the toyota is where it’s at!

2016 75th Anniversary Edition I bought new in January 2017. Just turned over 48,000 miles.
20240428_194524.jpg

View attachment 7194559
This is a 83 with 350 small block done right. You want to smoke them new high dollar Jeeps, jump in Old Blue II. I like doing a few little things, backup lights, neutral safety switch and a rattle that has I can’t find. The rest is done.
i love this thing...stick shift?

Always liked the older Jeeps. I'd say up to the TJ. I've had a couple of them over the years. Only thing was they sucked for daily drivers and made better weekend offroad warriors. Anything over 50MPH and I felt like I was about to blow off the road, and could barely pass anyone.

I used to sell Jeeps around 1989 to 1991. I had to deliver those things to as far as South Carolina. To sit in one of the things and hear that soft top slapping for a couple hours was a deal breaker for me. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy going out for a light four wheeling day with the top down. In the springtime when it's cool there's nothing like it. But traveling long distances in anything but a hardtop is the s**ts with doubling over cramps for comfort. It gives a whole new meaning to manufacturers words " Noise, Vibration and Harshness. "! It's what they strive to eliminate in cars and SUV's.

Back
Top Bottom