• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anyone else starting to get the itch to fish?!

Bear44

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
213   0
Reaction score
I'm already going through all my tackle and gear. Oiling up the reels, reorganizing tackle boxes, changing the lines on the reels out, cleaning the rods, etc... etc.

I think I'm getting a dry suit for my birthday in a few days and that opens up early striper fishing from the yak for me. I'm also pumped about my annual week at Amelia Island in May. I'm going to take my Surf Fishing to a new level this year.

I found a good Trout fishing spot from the yak last year and there are also Flounder in that same area. I'll be hitting that hard, too.

I'm going to try and find at least one really good spot every year. If I can, in a few years I'll have a different hot spot to hit every day of the week I'm there. I'm also trying to time the Pompano run. I missed it by about a week last year.

Hell yes. My son and I will be going next weekend. He got a ton of new gear for Christmas, and we are itching and scratching to go.

I've got a listing coming up on a stocked trout stream in NGA. I wanna buy it but wife says no :(. Cant wait to start hitting the rivers and streams with the fly rod or my little emmrod. Gonna be a good spring!

Hell yes. My son and I will be going next weekend. He got a ton of new gear for Christmas, and we are itching and scratching to go.

On the way to the range today my 8 year asked when we could go fishing. Looking at the 10 day forecast I would say the answer is soon. Guess I'll start cleaning reels and rig his stuff he got for his birthday.

Fixed that itch yesterday lol saw the weather and threw the john boat on our lake. Not much action but was a damn nice day for February

Back
Top Bottom