• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

anyone else watching Atlanta?

Are you talking about the new show on TV that looks kinda ghetto? If so I will have to see if i can on demand it. I just dismissed it when I saw the commercial. Is it too much for my 9 year old?

Are you talking about the new show on TV that looks kinda ghetto? If so I will have to see if i can on demand it. I just dismissed it when I saw the commercial. Is it too much for my 9 year old?

yup, and its deff more of a comedy than anything. Main character is just a regular broke guy trying to get by, all the episodes so far have been pretty damn funny and it points out a lot of the irony of certain things. and deff too much for a 9 year old. Most of the humor though is "real life" humor, being broke, relationship issues, ****ty job, that kind stuff

Okay I'll look into it. From the commercial it looked like it was gonna be about sagging pant dope slingers and or car jackers. Hey don't just me for prejudging. It IS called Atlanta.:becky:

Okay I'll look into it. From the commercial it looked like it was gonna be about sagging pant dope slingers and or car jackers. Hey don't just me for prejudging. It IS called Atlanta.:becky:

haha I get what you mean, the commercials kinda didn't really show what it tries for. and it does goes somewhat towards the "gangsta" side. . .kinda lol. an example is main guys cousin is tyring to sell drugs but sucks at it and his partner is ether the most existentialists philosopher out there or just straight up crazy. The main guy is played by Donald glover whos a stand up comedian whos pretty funny.

Back
Top Bottom