• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Anyone ever bought from Rguns?

GOOD LUCK if you are brave enough to deal with RGUNS. They have a HORRIBLE rep. A couple of my buddies ordered some DPMS 308 lowers from them back in late december. Said they were in stock. Called to confirm, and the rude guy on the phone said if you got a confirmation email you would get your stuff in about 4 weeks. One of them would call every week after the 4 weeks was up and emailed as well. None of them ever got any sort of an answer or response, ever. Fast forward to last week and they all got emails saying that RGUNS did not have any in stock, would not be getting more, and their order was cancelled. Most of them had not bothered ordering another from somewhere else so they are SOL.

Deal accordingly.

I know i'm not exactly unbiased, but I'm pretty pissed since I found the lowers for them, and then they got screwed.

GOOD LUCK if you are brave enough to deal with RGUNS. They have a HORRIBLE rep. A couple of my buddies ordered some DPMS 308 lowers from them back in late december. Said they were in stock. Called to confirm, and the rude guy on the phone said if you got a confirmation email you would get your stuff in about 4 weeks. One of them would call every week after the 4 weeks was up and emailed as well. None of them ever got any sort of an answer or response, ever. Fast forward to last week and they all got emails saying that RGUNS did not have any in stock, would not be getting more, and their order was cancelled. Most of them had not bothered ordering another from somewhere else so they are SOL.

Deal accordingly.

Guess I got my answer, thanks for the heads up

I've got two orders in from late December. Still waiting, going on 7 weeks and no lowers in either order, just uppers and BCG's. will update if anything new develops, but like someone else said, they don't charge you until they ship so I'm not out any $$, just lots and lots of time

As soon as I receive the order that I placed on 1-9-13, I am going to let it fly over, above and beyond in an email blaster that they will receive at minimum 15 times daily. They are extremely rude and I am spending MY money in their company? **** those mama****ers.

As soon as I receive the order that I placed on 1-9-13, I am going to let it fly over, above and beyond in an email blaster that they will receive at minimum 15 times daily. They are extremely rude and I am spending MY money in their company? **** those mama****ers.

Everybody seems to have the same opinion. Probable one of those companies that make everything look in stock to get business.

I've ordered several items from there. Never had a problem. I'm sure they are slow to ship like everybody else except my secret parts spot. They ship same day. Don't ask me who they are cause I'm not going to tell ya!

I placed an order & received an order confirmation on Jan 9th. Haven't heard or seen anything yet but at least they haven't charged my card yet either.

Same here. Thanks for reminding me to cancel that cc, because I've long since found what I ordered and don't feel like paying their $100 "cancellation fee" for not giving them more than 7 weeks to ship my crap.

Back
Top Bottom