• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Anyone feel bad...

On a side note, I've, uh, recently joined the Nissan Leaf club and wondered if...uh....there's a hand signal for LEAFers.

yes

i1.ytimg.com_vi_qVRL309DXY0_hqdefault.jpg

I used to go by the Harley riders on One wheel at about 12,000 RPM's. 98.9% of Harley riders are just pain Dicks. Hey look at my $30,000 oilmleaking, bolt ratteling loose all bark and no bite pice of shat.

Rant done. I just dont like em.

If they are on 2 wheels, I wave. And, I do feel regretful if I'm in the middle of a gear shift, and don't get the wave in before the oncoming bike passes.

I usually wave when I can...sometimes its returned. I ride an old BMW airhead, most harley riders won't acknowledge me. I figured out there are 2 types of bike riders and you can tell the way they dress. The guy with shirtsleeves and maybe cutoffs with a brain bucket rides a harley....(I'm invincible, just like a teenager). The others ride something else, realize the danger and dress in leathers, full-face helmet. Go figure.

I did the super-secret hand signal a few times Sunday but there were a few I missed as I wanted my hand to stay on the handlebar.

On a side note, I've, uh, recently joined the Nissan Leaf club and wondered if...uh....there's a hand signal for LEAFers. I know, I know....I'm NOT a green, liberal person and drive a Silverado on the home depot days. I admit they have a ghey looking rear end and bug eye lights but it sure is a fun, smooth, quiet, torquey ride. Sorry for the thread train wreck!

Good luck waving at leafs. The ones waving back will be liberals or cheap Indians.

I usually wave when I can...sometimes its returned. I ride an old BMW airhead, most harley riders won't acknowledge me. I figured out there are 2 types of bike riders and you can tell the way they dress. The guy with shirtsleeves and maybe cutoffs with a brain bucket rides a harley....(I'm invincible, just like a teenager). The others ride something else, realize the danger and dress in leathers, full-face helmet. Go figure.

Well when you're methed out like every other Harley rider, a full face helmet is the last thing on your mind.

Back
Top Bottom