• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anyone get their S&W pistol rebate yet? (UPDATE)

Email from S&W yesterday...

Dear Valued Smith & Wesson Customer,

Thank you for your recent purchase and on behalf of Smith & Wesson firearms, I would like to personally apologize for the delay you have experienced in receiving your rebate on this purchase. Typically we are able to process rebates within a few weeks of receipt, and our recent performance does not meet our standard.

The “Savings You Can Carry” program has been very popular, and the tremendous response we received temporarily overwhelmed our systems. I have personally overseen our correction of the situation, and am committing to you that if you submitted your rebate in the month of April, your rebate submission will be processed no later than July 7, 2017. If you submitted your rebate in the month of May, your rebate submission will be processed no later than July 31, 2017.

Nothing is more important to us than your loyalty. Please accept our sincerest apologies and our appreciation for your patience, as well as your dedication to the products we are so proud to deliver.

Regards,

It's all trickeration for a spread sheet. They started the promotion at the start of the 2nd quarter (April 1st), run it until the end of the quarter (end of June), then they'll tout their "record sales/earnings for 2q", then they'll take the $ hit in 3rd quarter.

That whole email is BS.

IMG_20171007_124623.jpg
Just got mine, applied O/L at the last 15 minutes, of the last day(maybe 7/31/17).

Back
Top Bottom