• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Anyone give me a price for the following?

Nfs

Default rank <100 posts
Hunter
9   0
Reaction score
I bought a SKS a day after the CT incident, however I haven't had a chance to shoot it, and I am thinking I really don't want it and would rather get another AR-15.

It is a Norinco SKS wearing synthetic gear.
  • the top rail and fiberglass shield for a scope, but no scope.
  • single point harness.
  • a bi-pod included.

Additionally, it has 4x30 round mags and 2x20 round Tapco mags. 400 rounds of ammo, and 40 stripper clips.

No case.

What would be a good price to sell at? I was thinking $700-750 considering the amount of rounds I have included.

Thanks all appreciate it!

One on here for $300 but not as many accessories as you have. Maybe $500-$550normally, but with prices the way they are your $700-$750 might work? It may get sold it may not ? Glws hard to give values on guns right now.

Norinco SKS's sell typically for $300 - $400 depending on condition, etc.
Mags - both 20 & 30 round mags are approx $15 -$20 ea. (new) x 7 = $105-$140
Single point sling - $20 (new)
Ammo - $0.35 a round x 400 = $140

I'd say you could sell it between $500 and $600 (at most).

Am I way off on this guys?

Thanks... All I am trying to do is price it so that I can sell it within a day or two.. Trying to be fair and not price gouge anyone (something new lately?!?)... I can't find ammo at a decent price for it and I have plenty of .223 so it makes sense just to get another AR-15 instead of having two rifles in different calibers, eh?

The market is cooling by the day, if you want to capitalize on the panic, then I would list sooner rather than later. That said, I think the train has already left the station for the true panic buying.

$500-600 seems appropriate.

The best thing about this site is that it will sell if the price is good. You can always start knocking down the price if don't get enough interest.

Go ahead and ask $750 for it... what do you have to lose? People are going to send you offers based on what they are willing to pay, irrespective of your asking price, anyway. There are plenty of people with their panties in a wad right now, so you may just get close to what you want for it. Heck, I've seen folks getting $700 for High Point Carbines recently, so you really can never tell.

Ok, cool... I will be listing it tomorrow AM, if a friend doesn't buy it tonight... appreciate it guys! Great Site BTW!

that means if you sell it to your friend you will be selling it for a lot less then $750, better to try to sell it to someone that is not a friend. If you do sell it for $700+ you can add another $800+ to it and get the AR

Back
Top Bottom