• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Anyone go by the Liberty Safe "sale" today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

atltrader

Default rank <3000 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
224   0
Reaction score
Just curious if anyone went by the Labor day sale today being advertised on the radio this week in Norcross? Went by just now and thought the prices were okay but nothing to go crazy over. There was supposedly some 12 gun Safes they had first thing this morning for $300 but they were gone by the time I got there. Anyone score one of those?

Great place to get a liberty. There are some great deals, and they go quick. The rest are good deals, but more variety and than anywhere else, and you get to touch and feel.

Sandy is owner. She's super nice. She's working hard on the business and it shows. I've had great experiences with her.

She does it every year. If you weren't ready this year, get your pennies ready for next year.

Looks like the list of their democrat donations is out. They've been using the anti-gun politicians to get mandatory safes law passed

This thread is from 2019…. And I’m all for poking the bear but I’d like to point out this is privately owned family run location. I’m sure they are just as pissed off as the rest of us. (honestly more pissed off I’d bet they are easily sitting on well over a million dollars in Liberty inventory)

I also can say with certainty that I highly doubt these folks are donating anything to the Dems, they also own David's Gun Room David's Gun Room

This thread is from 2019…. And I’m all for poking the bear but I’d like to point out this is privately owned family run location. I’m sure they are just as pissed off as the rest of us. (honestly more pissed off I’d bet they are easily sitting on well over a million dollars in Liberty inventory)

I also can say with certainty that I highly doubt these folks are donating anything to the Dems, they also own David's Gun Room David's Gun Room
******** mans wasted at 4 in the afternoon. Let him have his rants, Sir.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom