Anyone go by the Liberty Safe "sale" today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You said "the thread" was from 2019. Honestly had no idea what you were referring to, I was just posting to a Liberty safe thread. The video I watched from Langley Outdoors Academy was posted 2 days ago.
Don't post in old threads, got it
Honestly, I was just pointing out it was an old thread.… already a few new threads on this topic.

Watch out he is an internet ASS WHOPPER..
Must be hard living in your spandex dancing monkey glory days of past getting hyped up watching old vhs tapes always talking about whooping ass while accusing others of talking about whooping ass while you're sloppy drunk accusing others of being sloppy drunk. Seems to be a trend with you and your merry band of ankle biters.
I can see you dressed in a pink fruffly dress with pig-tails at a little white table pouring drinks for your stuffed wrestling dolls. "Here Hulkster and Machoman have a drink with me. Where's Ric Flair, it's not a party without the real Nature Boy"

Honestly, I was just pointing out it was an old thread.… already a few new threads on this topic.
I just saw Liberty Safes and wanted to post the latest update video. I had no idea there were 2 Liberty Safe's. That was my bad. I didn't expect the dancing monkey squad to rush in after you pointed it out

Must be hard living in your spandex dancing monkey glory days of past getting hyped up watching old vhs tapes always talking about whooping ass while accusing others of talking about whooping ass while you're sloppy drunk accusing others of being sloppy drunk. Seems to be a trend with you and your merry band of ankle biters.
I can see you dressed in a pink fruffly dress with pig-tails at a little white table pouring drinks for your stuffed wrestling dolls. "Here Hulkster and Machoman have a drink with me. Where's Ric Flair, it's not a party without the real Nature Boy"
Now you have went and done it

YOU HAVE HURT MY FEELS :bolt:

You sure do whine a lot. Guessing you’ll be the one to start the revolution or will you just sit behind the keyboard?

You’re posting in a thread about a privately owned company that sales liberty safes they have nothing to do with the code being released. End of the day no safe is impenetrable anyway and if I had nothing to hide I’d rather still have my safe once I’m proven innocent as opposed to it being ruined

Read slower

This thread is from 2019…. And I’m all for poking the bear but I’d like to point out this is privately owned family run location. I’m sure they are just as pissed off as the rest of us. (honestly more pissed off I’d bet they are easily sitting on well over a million dollars in Liberty inventory)

I also can say with certainty that I highly doubt these folks are donating anything to the Dems, they also own [IMG alt="David's Gun Room"]https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/data/avatars/s/144/144795.jpg?1689795644[/IMG] David's Gun Room
Interesting 2 negs you have there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom