• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anyone have (or know where to find) a Harbor Freight coupon?

No more 20% or 25% off anything coupons.

Everything is an individual item coupn now. Mostly via email list. Still do limited print coupons.

Folks at register say people have been asking for the 20% coupon back for months. The lack of one has held me up buying some items.

I still see full-page ads for Harbor Freight in Guns & Ammo magazine, and they always have a 20% off "any one item" coupon.
But, these coupons have a very short deadline to use them-- usually by the end of the month of the magazine's stated month (good thing G&A mails their magazine out weeks early).

I was recently searching for one and I believe I read that they have done away with the 20% off coupons and just have the individual item coupons. I could be wrong but I haven't seen a 20% off in a while.

I was searching for one because I wanted to buy their wood/limb chipper and 20 percent off would help a lot.
I remember reading this also. Haven’t seen a 20% off coupon in several months.

So I went yesterday, sans coupon... Still got a good deal on a few more ammo cans and a few hand tools. I hate cheap tools but there are a few things that just don't need to be all that good... a jewelry hammer, dental picks, mini driver with bits, and some extra screwdrivers. They did confirm that the 20% coupons are not available right now. Store was stocked and the people were nice, as always.

Back
Top Bottom