• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anyone into the "Home" book series by A. American???

Txcruiser

Default rank <500 posts Supporter
Survivalist
50   0
Reaction score
I just finished book #7 of the "Going Home" / "Surviving Home" series. The books are good, entertaining if you are into prepping or doomsday type of stories. I would call it a reality fiction type of series. Anyways, I have books 2-7 that I'm willing to ship to someone for free if you are interested in them. Book #1, "Going Home", was borrowed / swapped out of our Little Free Library by someone.

PM me if you want the others. Figured this section was better to use than Free Stuff.

IMG_0865.JPG

Books are spoken for at this time.

I really enjoyed this series. No to spoil it for anyone, but the plot of the story is that the main character is on a work trip when there is a nation wide EMP type disaster. The story follows his multinday trip walking home as society begins to collapse. Once home, he and his close friends and neighbors have to defend themselves from looters and other people that want what they have . They do this while building their small community back up to be sustainable.

Also, I remember reading somewhere that the author is from Georgia and he was going to be on Nat.Geo's "Alone" series.

Back
Top Bottom