• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anyone jumping back in the CMP Garand Sweepstakes?

daytonlawvol

Default rank <1000 posts
Frontiersman
57   1
Reaction score
Have to believe that the end of the Garands from the CMP is sooner rather than later. Pretty sure the CMP boss recently guessed they would be out of Garands by middle 2017. I have a WWII Springfield and when the CMP recently stopped taking o rder for about 6 months it spooked me. I sent my order in for another Service Grade M1 Garand on Wednesday, with a pretty-please request for an HRA receiver. If you dont have a Garand, youre probably coming down to the wire on your last chance to get one for well under $1000. When the CMP runs out, the prices on these are going to be VERY interesting to watch.

No need to panic. There is always Springfield Amory M1a1's to hold you over.... 'bout the same thing ain't they?

:cool:

Remember when you could buy a Rasheed Rifle for under $300? Remember when you could buy a 1917 Enfield for $100? Remember when you could buy a SVT40 for $500? We are about to enter the world of "Remember when you could buy an M1 Garand and have the damn thing arrive at your door for under $750!?"

Back
Top Bottom