• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anyone know anything about the Sarsilmaz K2 Double stack .45 acp???

#1 ruger fan

Default rank <50 posts
Outdoorsman
8   0
Reaction score
I was checking some of the other gun forums the other day and ran across a mention of this gun and it fired my curiosity, so I did a little "Googling" and saw some interesting things about it. Almost everyone says great things about it, but this is the first time I've ever heard of it. Is anyone here familiar with it, own one, know anything about them?

I'm just trying to satisfy my curiosity mostly, but any info would be appreciated.

Last edited:
I've been thinking about buying one myself but I can't find anyone who has seen one or shot one. So if anybody has I sure would like to hear about it.

I dont have a K2 yet so I cant comment. They are being imported from Turkey under the name SAR ARMS by EAA. I did however pick up a B6P which is the compact 9mm . It is a 13+1 capacity and is supposed to be an improvement over the CZ75. I had a chance to shoot mine today and I must say that this is one awesome gun. It shot comparativelly to the CZ75 and much better than any Glock that I have ever owned. All shots fired were on the mark and recoil was not bad at all. The slide takes a bit of getting used to because it goes inside the frame instead of outside which makes chambering the first round a little awkward but for a local retail price of $299 this gun is a steal.

Back
Top Bottom