Anyone know what kind of camera this is? Just curious. In Roswell.

Reminds me of the TV series "Person of Interest".
License plates and pictures for now, but how long until facial recognition is implemented?
Or maybe it is already being tested ?

This is what is known as a flock camera. Installed by your local PD to monitor you’re coming and goings. This is big brother at its finest if you don’t think so you are dead wrong. I have personally seen a police offer log into this and look for a girlfriends car.

This is the very beginning of the movie come true Minority Report
Not all are from the PD. In fact, LOTS of them are provided by HOAs. So complain to the hipsters who pay/live in HOA too.

In common use in the U.K. if memory serves.
Oh yeah.

And for those who don't really believe that the old Sceptered Isle is like that, this was a promotion by London Transport in the early 2000's that was meant to reassure people after 9/11.

1698589960323.png

No, not a parody or April Fool's joke.

Real "V for Vendetta" stuff.

Edit: To be fair, someone told them it was a bad idea to evoke a panopticon, all-powerful state. It might wake a lot of people up - and we can't have that - can we? The posters disappeared within a few weeks.

I’ve seen them on rural highways as well .

There’s one on hwy 60 just south of the intersection with hwy 332 in Jackson county between Gainesville and Braselton

Been driving by it twice a day for the last six weeks going to a jobsite in Talmo .

I live near Chris Carr, Ga Attorney General.. in the last month two cameras and solar panels have popped up on his street facing both directions with his house in the middle. When I first saw them i was like.. what in the world.. then I realized he is prosecuting all those Antifa radicals for the cop city riots... probably getting threats.. Go Chris..💪

Read the main pitch line, to solve and prevent crimes!!!

As someone who works in this industry it sets off so many alarms 🚨 it’s scary!!

But hey you will be safe damn your privacy

Back
Top Bottom