• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anyone know where to get Blanton's bourbon?

Maybe not a good idea to bump such an old thread but at least I searched. Has anyone see any Blantons or Stagg Jr? Looking at this thread it seems the pricing and availability has only gotten worst. I want to get some as a gift.

Maybe not a good idea to bump such an old thread but at least I searched. Has anyone see any Blantons or Stagg Jr? Looking at this thread it seems the pricing and availability has only gotten worst. I want to get some as a gift.
If you know anyone that is going to be traveling internationally, have them pick up a bottle at the duty free at the airport, the airport duty free's are jam packed with Blanton's. When I want a replacement bottle that is what I do, I either grab one myself or have a family member pick one up at the tail end of a trip.

I see em in my cabinet 😜

I finally managed to get on a list and have the owner of my local liquor store call me when he was ready to sell me a bottle for $150. I did it as a treat for my dad for Father's Day but we both agreed that it just wasn't worth that much. It's good but there are too many other more reasonable options that are just as good.

Back
Top Bottom