• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anyone know where to get Blanton's bourbon?

Blanton's is very good, but the last time I bought it a few years ago, it was going for around $50, at least in Gainesville where I bought it. I am not a huge spirits drinker at home. So it's not something I have purchased recently.

So I went by a few other shops after work just see what kind of special allocation bourbon's might still be hanging around and came across two bottles of regular Blanton's, one at $100 and the other at $110. Definitely not jumping through any hoops there but it's the first bottles I've laid eyes on in person since I started looking around after this thread popped up. The major surprise of the night is that I stumbled across might be a unicorn in the bourbon market right now. Found a shop selling a bottle of the Blanton's Gold. Once I heard the price I just about fell to the floor in front the store owners. $350... AYFKM!!! Even stippled Glock fans out there have to say that's crazy. Lol.

So I went by a few other shops after work just see what kind of special allocation bourbon's might still be hanging around and came across two bottles of regular Blanton's, one at $100 and the other at $110. Definitely not jumping through any hoops there but it's the first bottles I've laid eyes on in person since I started looking around after this thread popped up. The major surprise of the night is that I stumbled across might be a unicorn in the bourbon market right now. Found a shop selling a bottle of the Blanton's Gold. Once I heard the price I just about fell to the floor in front the store owners. $350... AYFKM!!! Even stippled Glock fans out there have to say that's crazy. Lol.

Who has it for $100? I might be able to stomach that

BT is my go to Bourbon.$50 for a handle is a great deal. I do not like to have more than 2 or 3 bottles open at a time, so by fifths.
PS I had my prices wrong. Came across the receipt. Last Eagle Rare was $40 and Buffalo trace was $25.
View attachment 3010089
I been wanting to try that stagg jr. Haven't stumbled upon it......yet

Came across one bottle of Blantons in the package store in Lilburn area, they wanted $100 for it, came with box and bag (glad I have 4 bottles in the collection at the moment). Stagg Jr 15th at another store in Norcross, they wanted $199 for it. Wellers antique 107 are now $299+ depending on stores. I ended up picking up a bottle of Elijah Craig Barrel Proof C920 at msrp and it was absolutely delicious, I highly recommend it.

I ended up picking up a bottle of Elijah Craig Barrel Proof C920 at msrp and it was absolutely delicious, I highly recommend it.

I have a bottle, or what is left of it, of Elijah Craig Barrel Proof and I agree with you, it is a very good drink. It is now getting expensive and rather difficult to find. I, like you, highly recommend it.

Back
Top Bottom