• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anyone know why we fix things that are not broken?

tenor.gif

I just don't like how "busy" the site is on my phone. It was streamlined. Now I have to hunt for the actual post.

I appreciate the "you'll get used to it" posts, but, I can already tell I'm not going to browse the site much. Just business. Which isn't much lately.

You're right. The blowback design and boat anchor aesthetics haven't changed. That's for sure. But if call or write MOM, you can get a no-cost kit with some newly designed parts for dat gat! :D
I seriously want one of the “yeet cannon” models I must confess. Not to shoot but to use as a tomahawk in self defense.

I'm with you man.It took me seven years to learn what an eight year old can do. now i have to learn all over.Well the people that are smart say's we needed this just like the covid shot i guess.
I won't go quite that far. But I do have faith in the upper ranks if the ODT. Hell, I even like the Mods.

Eventually, AI will take over, and humans will be nothing more than a threat to the machines. ODT won't matter then, nor will human life.

View attachment 3387282
Maximum Overdrive. I believe I could have roped and broke that smartass,glorified,
ATV with the M60, and kept it for a war trophy. Or at least I could have back then.

Back
Top Bottom