• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Anyone make bar's of soap?

Looking for someone that makes bars of soap for a project I have in mind.
6ca559c441b34f69a1b4b015e8945988c245ac45.gif

Sorry, wife's out of the bidness. Finally wore her down with the increase in price of raw materials.

I mean, who's going to pay 10 bucks for a bar of soap? And that's with her basically not getting paid for her time.

I'd change the line at the bottom of my post but for the life of me can't figure out how...

Sorry, wife's out of the bidness. Finally wore her down with the increase in price of raw materials.

I mean, who's going to pay 10 bucks for a bar of soap? And that's with her basically not getting paid for her time.

I'd change the line at the bottom of my post but for the life of me can't figure out how...
Hate to hear that, man. Although I suppose that, on some level, you're not really missing the craft fair circuit.

Top right of the screen, next to your avatar. Click settings and then signature. It's 2/3 of the way down in the right hand column.

The skills your Bride had making the soap has pleased many of my Lady friends..I sent the last bars to Maine for my Nam Brother wife..She was worried I would not send anymore..Said to say I told her it was the last shipment, since your Bride has shut down the soap making...She was sad to hear it...

The skills your Bride had making the soap has pleased many of my Lady friends..I sent the last bars to Maine for my Nam Brother wife..She was worried I would not send anymore..Said to say I told her it was the last shipment, since your Bride has shut down the soap making...She was sad to hear it...
I still have a couple of those hand grenade soaps left

Back
Top Bottom