Anyone need something hauled from Hilton Head/Savannah/I-16 area to Atl?

White, female, brunette, 5’9” to 6’2” blue eyed beauty 21-35 yo , size 8-10 maybe even a fit 12.... with an insatiable appetite for sex, cooking, and housekeeping.
You can bring me that back from any destination you can find her willing to go with you.
Must have green card or be USCitizen :becky:

White, female, brunette, 5’9” to 6’2” blue eyed beauty 21-35 yo , size 8-10 maybe even a fit 12.... with an insatiable appetite for sex, cooking, and housekeeping.
You can bring me that back from any destination you can find her willing to go with you.
Must have green card or be USCitizen :becky:

Gosh you're picky.....
I'd take White female, blonde, 5'0" or taller. 18-40 yo. Must be deaf and mute (I don't want to hear any crap from her). s3x, cooking, housekeeping is a must.
and you have to take her back after the above "tasks" are finished.

PS: B4 i forget, must not be too overweight....and NO drugs/smoking/drinking or DRAMA.

Gosh you're picky.....
I'd take White female, blonde, 5'0" or taller. 18-40 yo. Must be deaf and mute (I don't want to hear any crap from her). s3x, cooking, housekeeping is a must.
and you have to take her back after the above "tasks" are finished.

PS: B4 i forget, must not be too overweight....and NO drugs/smoking/drinking or DRAMA.
As long as you have room for both :cool:

Got this much room left. Still got some stuff to get tomorrow but shouldn’t take up too much room.
1FF1B82F-03A5-4197-B42A-D9C67F0EFA66.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom