• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Anyone notice that very few pistols are actually selling?

He k I’ve see 250.00 doller guns here with 200 rds fired.. dude wants 285.00 or trade for ridiculous gun.. that’s a big problem lately too
Yeah like;
Kahr Arms 9mm, only 900 rounds down the pipe, trade only.
Only interest
high end 1911's NIB
Weatherby 460 Widcat
High line AR15/ SR25 in 300 BO or 6.5 Grendel
Straight up trade
You will have to drive to me for this deal.

I've always preferred OEM, BNIB, LNIB with low round count over the Guicci's and colors (FDE, OD, camo, BFD) When you start swapping or adding parts then list your gun on here as LNIB with low round count, I'm not interested. Why would you "upgrade" then sell it with the new parts prices tacked on in this market? When spray can or stippled is mentioned, you've definitely lost me. I think we're all capable of finding new and used prices and reviews( I know what you got ) but I've noticed the higher priced guns seem to be listed by newer guys and only lowballed by other newer guys.

I agree with you 100%, i also noticed the guy who was buying a lot is sitting in a federal pin soooooo that could have something to do with it
Revolvers don't seem to be doing badly. I guess that's because they're not really a gang-banger selloff special out-of-state? :0)

Every revolver except one I've had up here I've sold, and I think the price for it is just more than somebody right now wants to pay for a collection.

For M&Ps and Glocks, etc.? I guess the availability of them at gun stores is cutting into business here. Just a guess

best 1s: CUSTOM glllllllllllooooooooooooooocccccccccccccck. $1K, I know what I got!

1661352692880.png

Bloomberg says 1 out of 6 of y'all are behind on your light bill. People will get real on the prices when they are sitting in the dark.
I dunno...... I think there just should be a "Poors don't read - you can't afford" button..... :0)

Back
Top Bottom