• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anyone own a rifle dynamics Ak47???

If thats all you want there are people who can do it cheaper. Check out AK Files. Get a kit and a good receiver and someone can build it. The RH10 is a good option. I knew RD was $$$ but thats steep.

Wolf six Wolf six I was unaware of that do you have any more into on that?

I have read that to, from what I understand he's selling to a larger entity to increase production of commercial rifles. Apparently he is staying on to work on the custom stuff. As Wolf six Wolf six stated I too wonder what warrants the price tag, not hating on RD but wonder what makes them "special".

From what Ive read he's selling to a group of his partners that he already works with to run the business side of things, he will still be there advising and building. He's "retiring"

I have one and haven't regretted my decision to trade my AR for it at all. Even though I had a good bit more money in what I traded, I'm an AK guy at heart and had to get what is a bucket list rifle for me. The cost was never really a reason for me not getting one before, it was more the wait so jumped on the opportunity to get one second-hand. I've messed with an RD rifle before getting mine and knew what they were all about. Most baffle at spending 2k for a simple AK but they're not just simple AKs. You really have to put your hands on one and maybe even put rounds through one to see how accurate and tight they really make an AK, most accurate AK I've ever fired hands down and proud to own one.

Back
Top Bottom