• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anyone remember the original Hollywood Squares?

Slap stick needs to come back!! Where simple normal every day things that happen, can still make us laugh, about common things, that we can all relate to..Dick Van Dyke did it falling over a chair, I love the Three Stooges, Spanky and our gang, Abbot and Lou Costello, damn I need to get a drink.. Our society has lost the entertainment of simple comedy..

You mean THESE guys?

Ya'll remember the 3 channels we got, and having to turn the antenna to bring in a channel, in black and white. And when color TV came out you was high cotton to have one. Remember the motels with the signs, AC, and color TV. The funny part is we thought all was good.

I did pretty good until this one, then I snorted, lol.

Q. Jackie Gleason recently revealed that he firmly believes in them and has actually seen them on at least two occasions. What are they?
A. Charley Weaver: His feet.

That was a great show. I think a lot of the joke innuendos went over my head was a kid. I could probably watch those re-runs for hours...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That has to be the funniest answer that I've ever heard/read. Used to watch that show all the time.
That was a great show. I think a lot of the joke innuendos went over my head was a kid. I could probably watch those re-runs for hours...
Could you imagine those sorts of questions/answers today? And on 'broadcast' TV?

Anyone remember "The Gong Show"? I'm sure much from that show went over the heads of us kids.
I think of that show every time I accidentally see one of those new "talent" type shows.

Back
Top Bottom