• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Anyone seen this dumb ****??

Would you drive a squatted truck?

• Total voters
Some times a truck is purpose-built: I have LED lights on the front of the truck because I drive about 5k a month in all types of weather all over the country, some times in the country and most of the time down roads I have never been on, I have LEDs under the rear bumper because I can't see out the back of the camper very well due to the tinted windows (the windows on the camper are blacked out to keep gawkers from seeing the tools and electronics that I have in the bed of my truck when going to and from a job), I have a little lift on the truck for a little more tire clearance since I occasionally work on jobsites that have no parking lots because they haven't been paved yet - pretty rough in and out with a lot of mud and ruts. I drive a large truck because it's my office and I spend a lot of time in it not to mention that I usually have several people with me, my tow mirrors are out because I usually pull an enclosed trailer - this is also why I drive a diesel.

Point I'm making is this, not everybody that drives a large truck with with tow mirrors, and led lights is a D-bag with a small penis, sometimes it's a grown man that works for a living and needs the truck the way that it is.

20160401_170318.jpg
20160401_170406.jpg

Big lifted trucks are no big deal, I recently traded out of one.
But to purposely screw it up by doing that **** is crazy. Free to do it, but don't expect me not to laugh.

Big lifted trucks are no big deal, I recently traded out of one.
But to purposely screw it up by doing that **** is crazy. Free to do it, but don't expect me not to laugh.
I totally agree regarding the draggin' ass look, serves no purpose and looks like garbage..it sure seems like it would ride/handle funky as well..

Some times a truck is purpose-built: I have LED lights on the front of the truck because I drive about 5k a month in all types of weather all over the country, some times in the country and most of the time down roads I have never been on, I have LEDs under the rear bumper because I can't see out the back of the camper very well due to the tinted windows (the windows on the camper are blacked out to keep gawkers from seeing the tools and electronics that I have in the bed of my truck when going to and from a job), I have a little lift on the truck for a little more tire clearance since I occasionally work on jobsites that have no parking lots because they haven't been paved yet - pretty rough in and out with a lot of mud and ruts. I drive a large truck because it's my office and I spend a lot of time in it not to mention that I usually have several people with me, my tow mirrors are out because I usually pull an enclosed trailer - this is also why I drive a diesel.

Point I'm making is this, not everybody that drives a large truck with with tow mirrors, and led lights is a D-bag with a small penis, sometimes it's a grown man that works for a living and needs the truck the way that it is.

View attachment 729476 View attachment 729477

your truck isn't even close to what the little twits drive around here. A light bar across the windshield and in town they will have the bar on. Your truck does not even come close to the lifts the idiots run. I would only give you a hard time for having your tow mirrors out while towing that ghost trailer.

Nice truck by the way.

your truck isn't even close to what the little twits drive around here. A light bar across the windshield and in town they will have the bar on. Your truck does not even come close to the lifts the idiots run. I would only give you a hard time for having your tow mirrors out while towing that ghost trailer.

Nice truck by the way.
My ghost trailer is super wide, so I need them out....:becky:

Back
Top Bottom