• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anyone tried the Burris PEPR QD mount?

Some lower power scopes may still give an image or ghost of your front sight post, such as with a 2x7. I would test it to be sure. At a magnification of 3 or above the front sight post should disappear.

I see good reviews all over the place, but have a hard time trusting all of them. I have an AR and would like to add an optic, and would like the ability to switch over to irons quickly. So why don't I simply get a red dot and see that it has a co-witness? Because I want to add a 2x7 magnified scope. Also, the front sight post is A2 style. I'm wondering if this will interfere with my sight picture through the scope...? I don't know if it matters which gun, but I want to add this to a S&W M&P15 Sport 2. Removing the irons is not an option. I don't like rifles without irons.

Has anyone tried the Burris PEPR QD mount, and is it pretty solid/consistent? It is only $100, and with the mostly good reviews I'm wondering if it is a good option. If it works it is certainly a good value for $100. Yes, I know we get what we pay for, but sometimes there is a diamond in the rough. Any real use input will be appreciated.
I run the mount it is solid, as far as you seeing the front sight post at 2 power u will but once u max it to 7 it goes away.

Back
Top Bottom