• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anyone use a single pin...?

NWGeorgiaSquatchman

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
Sons Of Thunder
162   0
Reaction score
I am considering a single pin sight as I have difficulty moving between my 4 pin set up. Anyone use or have used one of these? What is a good one to consider? Thanks

I use a hha single pin site after switching and getting use to it i would never go back. Nothing wrong with the multiple pin sites but it was hard for me to distinguish which pin i was using on a distance shot. Went to single pin and never looked back

I use a hha single pin site after switching and getting use to it i would never go back. Nothing wrong with the multiple pin sites but it was hard for me to distinguish which pin i was using on a distance shot. Went to single pin and never looked back
This is what I am thinking will work for me as well! I will look at the HHA's. Thanks for the input

I use the Trophy Ridge React One sight with .19 green pin. I can focus on the green better than the red. I shoot a Mathews MR5 out to 80yds with it. Awesome sight, no issues. Will never use a multi pin sight again.

I used to use a single pin lockable pendulum that stayed locked 99% of the time. I miss shooting with single pin, I believe I was more accurate at a distance shot with it. But my "new" bow came with a quality 4 pin and I've gotten used to it but still considering going to single pin at the end of the season.

I still use an old pendulum. Don't even remember the make or model.

It just works for me. I use a 30 yd zero and holding over/under isnt a big deal for typical bow hunting ranges for me (inside of 50 yards)

Sent from my LGL16C using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom