• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anyone want to get together for lunch and talk about prepping?

jsquared

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
43   0
Reaction score
Wanted to see if anyone was interested in getting together for lunch somewhere or maybe a BBQ and talk about prepping. Nothing intense, just some discussion and throwing opinions around, always a good time haha. Thought it would be a good way to get together and make some contacts for the future (and whatever it brings).

Probably going to be around the Sandy Springs/Roswell area.

as long as dunkel and cthom5537 and spike are there I am game... however, I would prefer weapons checked at the door.

I'm in, let me know. Depends on the date. weekend of 5/13-5/15, I will be in Florida.

Sweet, sounds good. I will be in FL the 18-22, and camping the next weekend for Memorial day. Was actually thinking this weekend maybe, Sunday even though it is Mother's day. If not then, then the first weekend of June. Imma be busy moving for the rest of next month :(

dam, I can't do this weekend. I have a wedding and the mother in law on sunday. def in June I can. I was going to pm you when I hear back from my uncle about some prep stuff I thought you might want to get in on.

dam, I can't do this weekend. I have a wedding and the mother in law on sunday. def in June I can. I was going to pm you when I hear back from my uncle about some prep stuff I thought you might want to get in on.

Got your PM, your inbox is full though. Sounds good, lets try for June then.

Back
Top Bottom