• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anyone want to get together for lunch and talk about prepping?

Look dudes, Im not trying to get together to start a militia or to talk about arming ourselves after SHTF or how to handle ruffians in the streets or what have you. I want to pick brains about food storage and gardening, disaster preparedness, how to get your affairs in order now to be ready fro the end of banking, etc.

If youre looking to join a militia, look into the GASDF. They are always looking for new members and you even get to wear camo.

Look dudes, Im not trying to get together to start a militia or to talk about arming ourselves after SHTF or how to handle ruffians in the streets or what have you. I want to pick brains about food storage and gardening, disaster preparedness, how to get your affairs in order now to be ready fro the end of banking, etc.

If youre looking to join a militia, look into the GASDF. They are always looking for new members and you even get to wear camo.

Good answer man... I felt like that was your original intend and it was getting offtrack.

Sure you aren't ;). GASDF? Ain't no such thing has halfway soldiers (before anyone gets their undies in a bunch......I am just "funning" ya)!!!! Seriously though it would be nice to learn from others....always like to know if someone found another way to do something......it expands one's ability to improvise. So do you have any dates in mind?

need to meet at mcintosh reserve out side wightburg and have a pow wow all the folks we can.I was there all weekend and the grandkids had a ball ! the grown folks could talk and kids could play The goverment is about to send out a virus to get rid of some people so when that happens sh.t will be real .real baddddddddd

Back
Top Bottom