• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anyone want to have a little fishing challenge?

Are you in the 2013 livwell challenge?

• Total voters
Redfish is a replacement option for Walleye (and a LOT easier to catch. :) ) This was supposed to be a freshwater contest (to make it available to everyone) but I got whining from those who live closer to the salt and couldn't make it to north Georgia for trout or walleye so hence the two options for those two. We need more peeps than this! :confused:
none of those fish are in my waters. but I do have a fishing trip to jekyll island planned. hopefully i'll post up some crappie and bass pics this weekend.

what is a yellow perch

I couldn't remember what number it was and was fishing by myself but here's the one I got. I think its a yellow perch they have been showing up more and more lately in my local lake.
img.photobucket.com_albums_v716_cwhotrod311_20130317_193349.jpg

The big fish contest doesn't really work unless it for one species. Like the 3lb 13oz crappie I got would be equal to a 12 or 14 pound largemourh or a 55lb flathead catfish.

Trout season starts Saturday so put me down for 1 point at least. I might be going to my secret spot so I'll make that one point worth yalls wild. Trying to beat my 9lb brown trout record I got up there those all go back. Stockers are for eating.

To make this easier everyone needs their own thread with their points updated in the first post. All entries entered in thats person thread only. Cause entering all them in the same thread will get confusing fast. But everyone will need a number or name on a paper to place by the fish since not everyone can ge t a picture of themself and the fish too. Plus yall start seeing old pictures showing up. The paperthing works its what we have done on all of the tournaments Ive done online. When the tourney started I'd make the paper up and laminate it to use during that time.

Example of the paper

ODT FISHING TOURNEY
Team name/nickname

I'd put up one of my fishing reels for my entry. Winner can pick spinnig reel, fly reel, or baitcaster. Second place will recieve a compartment box with fishing stuff in it. 3rd place will recieve some bobbers and some catfish sinkers I make.

Put add the paper rule to the rules so it will be even so you know the fish was caught in the time frame. Not earlier or years before.

It would only be a couple bucks for everyone to do 3 prizes cause every has random fishing gear sitting around they don't use much or not at all. Couple bucks to ship in a small or medium flatrate box at usps.

What did u catch that with???? Me and my wife have seen a monster carp in the lake in my neighborhood in newnan but I dont know what to use to catch it

Browning compound bow will do the job nicely or it does for me. Just cut out the blood line anything dark red in the meat and fry up.

Since no replys about the card.
I'll make one in the morning with the trout I'm going to get on opening morning

My card:

ODT fishing tourney
Codyology or COD311

Back
Top Bottom