• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anyone Waterfowl hunt?

That is a nice bunch of redheads, and nice rig Cooley! N. Fulton here. Ive lost nearly all my spots to development or just too many hunters. My boat seldom goes anymore. Its mostly private but outa state hunting now.

I'm sure you have seen Mountain park wma? I check there every seasom to see if there's a migration or not! Private land is good, don't have the annoyance of rude hunters. Iv had many of hunters setup 50 yards from me or show up right at shooting light or 30 ministers after

That is a nice bunch of redheads, and nice rig Cooley! N. Fulton here. Ive lost nearly all my spots to development or just too many hunters. My boat seldom goes anymore. Its mostly private but outa state hunting now.

Colts you ready for Arkansas this year? You gonna be out there next weekend? I killed a bunch of Buffleheads in Panama City when I got those decoys from you.

I'm sure you have seen Mountain park wma? I check there every seasom to see if there's a migration or not! Private land is good, don't have the annoyance of rude hunters. Iv had many of hunters setup 50 yards from me or show up right at shooting light or 30 ministers after

I’m out in Newton County, but I’ll travel halfway across the country to kill some birds. Lol

Y’all ought watch out with the name dropping. GON ruined GA duck hunting 10 yrs ago due to everyone getting on the forums, and name dropping. Don’t think someone hasn’t read this post and put google earth to use. Not to long ago I could hunt a certain res. And see only 2 other boats. Now there are 30 fighting over a few beaver ponds for a limit of woodies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have not. I have been hunting in Stuttgart Arkansas for the last couple years but am looking for places closer to hunt.

Arkansas hasnt been that great the last few years. Opening weekend is good for a limit of Spoonies, after that its been pretty tough. Now that they are doing the WMA drawings and you can only hunt each WMA one time a year, I'm seriously considering going to another state to duck hunt.

Y’all ought watch out with the name dropping. GON ruined GA duck hunting 10 yrs ago due to everyone getting on the forums, and name dropping. Don’t think someone hasn’t read this post and put google earth to use. Not to long ago I could hunt a certain res. And see only 2 other boats. Now there are 30 fighting over a few beaver ponds for a limit of woodies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Not like rocky mount isn't already ruined from the idiots out there

Back
Top Bottom