• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

AO has bench rest SRP and powder

Pfoneman

Wolf Icon
Frontiersman
53   0
Reaction score
I know. AO sux, but I was working on a fiber cable right next door and had an hour to kill at lunch. They have Aaccurate No.5, 9, and 11 suppressed. Also have 4166 enduron, H338, 4195, 4895, and several others. Here’s the deal, the millennial who saw me checking out the powders told me they have Bench Rest SRP, and SPP. He said they aren’t on the shelf and they’re not advertising. He was instructed that if he saw a customer in the reloading area that he could inform them. No LRP though and he didn’t mention LPP. 30ish kid with scruff on his chin and a pony tail. $100 brick, 10 a sleeve. Still high, but better than $150-$200. Also had several Hornady reload bullets. 22 cal, 30 cal, 204, 9mm, 10mm, 45 cal, different weights. Etc. Just thought I’d put it out for those who are in need. Full disclosure. I bought 2 lbs of 4166 Enduron. There, I said it. I went back on my word and I feel like ****, but, it’ll pass. Good luck.

I know. AO sux, but I was working on a fiber cable right next door and had an hour to kill at lunch. They have Aaccurate No.5, 9, and 11 suppressed. Also have 4166 enduron, H338, 4195, 4895, and several others. Here’s the deal, the millennial who saw me checking out the powders told me they have Bench Rest SRP, and SPP. He said they aren’t on the shelf and they’re not advertising. He was instructed that if he saw a customer in the reloading area that he could inform them. No LRP though and he didn’t mention LPP. 30ish kid with scruff on his chin and a pony tail. $100 brick, 10 a sleeve. Still high, but better than $150-$200. Also had several Hornady reload bullets. 22 cal, 30 cal, 204, 9mm, 10mm, 45 cal, different weights. Etc. Just thought I’d put it out for those who are in need. Full disclosure. I bought 2 lbs of 4166 Enduron. There, I said it. I went back on my word and I feel like ****, but, it’ll pass. Good luck.

How much was the powder per pound?

I have taken both my college age daughters there to see what I do not want them bringing home. Fortunately, they were already on the same page.

This thread is too funny! I thought I was the only one that despised the place. I've always been careful to not speak poorly of it, as I thought a lot of people were fans. Outta' maybe 6 visits I only had one relatively positive one and that was because of a nice fella behind the LEO counter that went in the back and brought out all of the primers they had for me. $80/K in Dec. But even still when I got to the checkout they were convinced one of $100's I was trying to give them was counterfeit and made a big deal out of it! I was like listen if you don't like that Bill here's a different one, my wallets full of them, and I'm about to take them and leave. Luckily someone with brains assisted and I was out of there with my "fake" $100 and primers.. I haven't been back since. Don't know that I will ever go back, I'll never be that desperate!

Back
Top Bottom