• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Appraisal in metro Atlanta

6Bones

Default rank <5000 posts Supporter
Non-vigilante Architect
272   0
Reaction score
I have a couple old rifles (single shot .22s) and an old pistol (Colt .32) passed down to me that I would like to get professionally appraised. Any suggestions on where to find such a service around metro ATL? Tried a couple local Gun and Pawn shops but didn't feel very confident in the discussions. Not looking to cash in, just want to know what I have.

What makes and models are the rifles, and wha'ts the make of the colt, condition of each? Box included for any of them? How is the bluing or other finish on all of them, are all of them functional?

Here are the pics and info pulled from each. Again, not looking to sell, just hoping to learn more about what I have.

Thanks in advance.

IMG_0263.jpg
J Stevens Arms Model 1915
IMG_0264.jpg
Remington Model 4
IMG_0265.jpg
Remington Model 6
IMG_0266.jpg
Colt .32

Last edited:
What makes and models are the rifles, and wha'ts the make of the colt, condition of each? Box included for any of them? How is the bluing or other finish on all of them, are all of them functional?

Posted pics and info. No boxes. They are all showing some minor surface wear, but given that they are very old, it's doesn't seem excessive for their age.

Thanks for taking a look.

I think you would be better off doing the research on the internet first--not hard to do---then if you take it to someone you will at lease know if there telling you the truth or not--research research first

Just had a written appraisal made for my antique shotgun. This gun shop is in Marietta, Ga. And they have been in business for almost 30 years and they are very good and reasonable. The shop is: Deercreek Gunshop Inc. at 280 Fairground Street S.E. Marietta. Phone number is: (770) 425-5060. Hope this helps.

Back
Top Bottom