• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

april 15th 1964 Mustang

Glad this car is still around. The car that started the pony car craze.

It was the right vehicle at the right time and Americans bought 'em up in droves.

I still have the 1966 Coupe my Dad bought back in June of 66 up in Atlanta. I have rebuilt the motor/tranny, ran all new brake/fuel lines, replaced the gas tank, replaced the suspension. Now I need to paint and do the interior.

I still have the 1966 Coupe my Dad bought back in June of 66 up in Atlanta. I have rebuilt the motor/tranny, ran all new brake/fuel lines, replaced the gas tank, replaced the suspension. Now I need to paint and do the interior.
Pls post some pix. I'd love to see it!

E5F58979-EA19-4598-A62E-C01DCE891AF1.jpeg

This was my 65 until I totaled it racing a 71 Camaro SS and the bad part is I was winning!

Pls post some pix. I'd love to see it!
It's ugly right now. Lives in my basement and has been ignored for years. The hood and front fenders are off. Maybe I will have some time this winter...after I get the 1982 Subaru Brat on the road again. Owning property (27.5) acres, having an orchard and 2 big gardens keeps me too busy to finish the restoration at this time.

Cool that they have the first one sold and still in the family

The earliest produced ones have been found in the far reaches of Canada

They all were supposed to go on sale the same day so ford shipped the first ones made to remote locations in Canada

Back
Top Bottom