• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

AR-15 Bolt Face Stickers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not really out to get em, I just find it vary odd that he is approaching it in this manner. This is definitely out of line for the legal way a Cease & Desist is issued. It's handled by corporate attorney, not someone who claims to hold the ®.

A lawyer's cease and desist request carries no more force than the trademark's (alleged) owner. Only a court can issue an enforcable order. A request to cease and desist from the owner or his attorney simply establishes that a notice of ownership was given. That can be valuable later in the legal process, if calculating damages becomes necessary.

Looks different to me. The extractor isnt that same at all. I've bought many of those from ARFCOM and what eckoblue03 has isnt the same. Close but not the same. Which means that even if you sued him it wouldnt hold up in court.
Its a very common part in a gun and subtle changes can make all the difference. If he had an exact copy of the ARFCOM logo then I myself would have asked him to stop selling.

but that just my two cents, Furious

What's it matter. It's a knock off product. Is that something you really want to be a part of?

For the record, it wasn't me.

I dont think its knocked off. They are not the exact same. Yes, Im thinking about buying a bunch of them. The way he came on here was kinda crazy. Trying to shut that man down when he has done nothing wrong.

The way I see it, for me anyway, is better safe than sorry. From the few things I can check from here, the request seems to be from the person represented, or someone went to a lot of trouble. Either way, right or wrong, I'll close the thread and remove any info I need to from it.

I have enough headaches as it is!

I don't care if people want to discuss it in the appropriate forums though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom