• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

AR-15 parts on Ebay reaching out of control prices

Well it makes up for the fees sellers have to pay... Damn gunbroker and eBay.

I thought the new policy change in the email that I got was to allow GUN parts in general but not evil assault rifle parts .... if it can be used on an assault rifle I'm pretty sure it's still verboten ...

Recently Ebay changed it policies about allowing AR-15 parts to be sold on the site. Ever sense I have been watching them regularly. If you have any spare parts you need to get rid of, I would consider Ebay a source to sell. People are getting out of control. Im talking total idiots with their crazy bidding. Capitalize on stupid while you can!

Here is a example:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Spikes-Tact...516?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item1e6f1a31b4

Thank you so much, I never registered with Ebay before. And I got a killer user name based on an email account I've been sitting on for 5 years.

This should be like 1999 all over again.

Can't let boaty have all the fun!

Hey I am all about Ebaying if they do not delete it.... Only time will tell... you can can feel free to bid on it..

I thought the new policy change in the email that I got was to allow GUN parts in general but not evil assault rifle parts .... if it can be used on an assault rifle I'm pretty sure it's still verboten ...

I read through it and have been selling stuff for about 2 weeks now. The jist of it, No mags with higher than 10 rnd cap. No serially controled items like receivers, sears, ect. all else is game:)
Whats a evil assault rifle anyway? :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom