• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

AR-15 parts on Ebay reaching out of control prices

I am new to the modern AR world....I went to Ebay....about rails for my AR10 and AR15... I seen such a wider variety in costs alone.... I guess my issue is it is hard to determine the quality of the items.....

Capitalizing on "sTuPiD" is what got America in the economic situation it is in today. I'll pass.

That would be Goverment, Corperate, Union, Household, and individual overspending "debit" far above means, and your 100% correct that =Stupid on a glactic level! But thats a different thread:)

I am new to the modern AR world....I went to Ebay....about rails for my AR10 and AR15... I seen such a wider variety in costs alone.... I guess my issue is it is hard to determine the quality of the items.....

Thats a pretty good point. There are alot of Chinese made gun parts on there, be careful. But for range shooting don't rule them out. Punching hole in targets is not the same as 30 days, no shower, on the mountain range in between Pacrackastain and Afcrackastain boarder.

What?

Oh this is your auction and its a 'wink" "wink" deal right.......LOL
When you said "need to provide frame" you were just CYA............

you guys are scary!

Yep, you caught me. My clever ploy to remain anonymous by pointing out the ad has failed. Damn

Seriously though,
There was a discussion on Glocktalk about the crazy prices people were asking for "Glock Slides" or "Glock Parts Kits" on Ebay last year. People, myself included, contacted several of the sellers to ask if they also had the "lowers" and the replied that the lowers were included but had to be shipped to an FFL and pay an additional shipping fee. This held true for 4 or five different sellers. The only part ebay didn't like was the mags that held more than 10 rounds.

Back
Top Bottom