• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

AR furniture

skeeterj01

Default rank <1000 posts Supporter
Frontiersman
42   1
Reaction score
I bought a dpms AR today and want to change the furniture on it for a different look. What do tall suggest? Looking for FDE OR OD GREEN. This is my first AR so any help is appreciated.

If you want a full quad rail there are plenty of drop ins that don't require any disassembly of the upper. You can spend anywhere from $30 to $200 depending on name vs Chinese. I prefer a thinner handguard, Magpul slimline is a good drop in option, and you can add accessory rails. The tubular handguards like the Troy Alpha are nice, but you have to disassemble the upper, possibly change gas block.

For stocks I like Vltor, Magpul ACS, or Magpul Slimline.

images.tapatalk_cdn.com_16_01_23_faaab561c770773610daedb46435c399.jpg

If you get a new stock make sure you get the correct one.

Its a dpms sportical. I know it's a lower end AR but I can't say a lot. I have a total of $17.92 in it. The rest were gift cards. I like the looks of the quad rail. I need to find one that will fit now

Attachments

• 20160123_183224.jpg
    20160123_183224.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 22
I bought a dpms AR today and want to change the furniture on it for a different look. What do tall suggest? Looking for FDE OR OD GREEN. This is my first AR so any help is appreciated.
Asking this is like asking what wheels to buy for ur car. Haha. Ur best option is to Google images of ar15's and see what catches ur attention. Simple worded descriptions aren't going to help u at all. When u find a pic or 2 of what u want, post them on here and a lot of us will be able to tell u right away parts list and best place to get them from.

Back
Top Bottom