• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

AR Plano Cases for $69.00

$59 at Amazon with free ship. Often find them AT $45 on Amazon.

I guess Amazon likes you better?

$68.29 for me.
Capture+_2018-05-04-14-15-53.png

In the last 6 months, I got one for 35 and another for 39. These were one shot deals, and VERY hard to find.

Teach your strategy brother...

You will need an anonymous proxy, linux and a non-mainstream browser. The retailers change their procedures every few weeks, and you must do the same to keep up. What works today may not work next week, and won't work next month.

It is a lot of work to keep current on the scams these online retailers are pulling. Lots of reading on what is working where, and workarounds for their snooping of your info. Multiple IP accounts and retailer accounts help greatly. I have more time to do it in the winter when nights are longer, let it slide when I can stay outside more.

You will need an anonymous proxy, linux and a non-mainstream browser. The retailers change their procedures every few weeks, and you must do the same to keep up. What works today may not work next week, and won't work next month.

It is a lot of work to keep current on the scams these online retailers are pulling. Lots of reading on what is working where, and workarounds for their snooping of your info. Multiple IP accounts and retailer accounts help greatly. I have more time to do it in the winter when nights are longer, let it slide when I can stay outside more.

:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

Back
Top Bottom