• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

AR Raffle to Benefit Skylar

It was a god day for all of us, It was nice to meet some new people and the good to see the ones i already knew,, Thanks to ODT and everyone who made this a huge success, Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas to you DMax and to all of my ODT brothers! Great to meet you today!

Had a blast as usual. Great to put names and faces together. Looking forward to more meet & greets in the future. Especially good to see my bud...Jim. Bearpugh is in da house. ;)

Guys, it was indeed a pleasure.it was really wonderful meeting each and every one of you guys. Big awesome thank you to all of you guys that put it together and made it such a success. Starr has said thank you so many times and I can take zero credit for anything lol. You guys made it happen and made me an incredibly grateful fellow. My faith in humanity is restored. John..ure an awesome guy. Talk about someone whom is truly moved ...EVERY single one of you made a huge difference! Boss of and alleycat alleycat ....very cool move. Most of you are far more established in life than I- so I offer this..my strong back. Gimme a holler...I'll help best I can. Thank y'all!!

Winner of the AR is Hayata!

Congrats!

images.tapatalk_cdn.com_15_12_12_4816b5c8ffa098a90b55e2a52e95c237.jpg
Crongrats Hayata Hayata :thumb:

That's one awesome gun brother!

Back
Top Bottom