• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

AR Raffle to Benefit Skylar

image.jpeg

Come on down...you're missing out!

Thank you all for being there today and making it possible! We raised over 2.5k, but that's nothing compared to the feeling of love that was in the building. Everything WE did/do is because God allows and helps us do it. I know I have a pretty bad vocabulary and say things I shouldn't, but I want everyone to know that anything I have to do with, is done through God and I can do nothing without Him being part of it. You guys all mean the world to me and I am blessed and honored to call you all my friend. I especially want to say thank you to DinkyDau and Biker13 for making the trip when I know you're both feeling under the weather. Thank you guys that made a long trip to be there and buying extra tickets, I also want to single out speednut and say thank you for bringing SOAPM.
God bless you all..
Look for the next adventure soon.
S22.

Thank you all for being there today and making it possible! We raised over 2.5k, but that's nothing compared to the feeling of love that was in the building. Everything WE did/do is because God allows and helps us do it. I know I have a pretty bad vocabulary and say things I shouldn't, but I want everyone to know that anything I have to do with, is done through God and I can do nothing without Him being part of it. You guys all mean the world to me and I am blessed and honored to call you all my friend. I especially want to say thank you to DinkyDau and Biker13 for making the trip when I know you're both feeling under the weather. Thank you guys that made a long trip to be there and buying extra tickets, I also want to single out speednut and say thank you for bringing SOAPM.
God bless you all..
Look for the next adventure soon.
S22.
Yes a big thank you to @speednut for giving me a ride. I really, really appreciate it from the bottom of my heart. It truly was a miracle for me being able to get up there. God bless you sniper for everything and alleycat alleycat thank you for lunch my friend. @boneboy96 it was a pleasure meeting you as well

Back
Top Bottom