• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Ar slings

1911guy

Default rank <300 posts
Tracker
21   0
Reaction score
Any recommendations on a good sling (2 0r 3 point) that you really like for a carbine length AR. I like my single point ok, but looking for a sling that keeps rifle in a good low-ready position. If you have exact name and models that I can look at online would be great. Slings are kind of like holsters, you usually end up with a drawer full, till you find one you really like.

Thanks

Last edited:
For a two point sling, look no further than the Blue Force Gear Padded VCAS. Best. Sling. Ever. for use on a carbine. I've tried many, but it's pretty hard to beat a VCAS in general.

I'm looking for a good sling as well. Two friends recommended the Vikings tactics two point sling but haven't been able to find one around ATL. Anyone know of a place within 40 miles of ATL that stocks Vikings? Might try the vickers as well.

I use nothing but single points since iraq. If you have a loadout (lbe) those two and three point slings suck. They just hang on everything. Transition drills suck too unless you really dedicate the range time for it.

I use nothing but single points since iraq. If you have a loadout (lbe) those two and three point slings suck. They just hang on everything. Transition drills suck too unless you really dedicate the range time for it.

I used the wolf tail when I was deployed and just like the single point works great if your stuck with 35lbs of armor, vest, and ammo. But, most people States side aren't using that kind of equipment every day so there's less equipment for it to get hung up on and the two point sling will give you more control over the rifle. Just my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom