AR Trigger Pins *What's the Big Deal*

Trader Jordon

Default rank <3500 posts
Family, Faith and Freedom
251   0
Reaction score
Ok AR guys, I like to consider myself one of the "AR Guys" but I need someone to "talk me into" or "talk me out of" upgrading trigger pins. IE: NiBx anti-walk or KNS gen 2's. I have a general idea and reasoning behind them but I currently don't shot more than 2,000 rounds a year out of any rifle I've ever had but I'm single down all my AR parts and such to build (2) keeper rifles. I know it's night time so I guess I'm waiting for Sherek's response,lol. Help me out ODTers.

Guess my opinion isnt good enough for you. I'm only a Colt, Sig, Glock, RI, and Bushmaster Armorer, so lets wait on Shrek. lol..

Maybe the guy would like a second opinion? Or 25 more opinions? I personally don't see the harm in getting different opinions, especially since, unless you two know each other, he probably wasn't aware of your awesome qualifications.

Guess my opinion isnt good enough for you. I'm only a Colt, Sig, Glock, RI, and Bushmaster Armorer, so lets wait on Shrek. lol..

Your opinion absolutly counts! I'm greatful for your response but, your answer is the same as mine. I feel that in my mulitple builds and shooting/destroying rifles I have never had an issue with factory pins either. I was hopeing for some opinions from the other side. Geeze.....

Back
Top Bottom