ar trigger

The Rock River is a GREAT trigger. I paid $109. Great price and just as good as the ones that cost double or more.

The trigger weighs in at 3.2 pounds

Last edited:
$10 jp enterprises yellow springs, $.50 set screw behind your grip screw to adjust out the pretravel, and a light polish on the trigger.

perfer not to get to deep this is a cheap tractor gun

For a tractor gun, you need something reliable. ALG Defense - a division of Giesselle is an affordable option. They have two models, the ACT and QMS. Very nice pull and the reliability of a USGI trigger. Plus you get the service and excellent warranty typical of any Geissele product.

Bill Springfield.
B. A., not trying to be a jerk, but I wouldn't touch a Springfield trigger with a ten foot pole. Many users have had issues with doubling and seriously malfunctioning triggers. Bill polishes the contact points, which removes the heat treatment. This causes abnormal wear of the sear and disconnector. As the sear & disco wear, the trigger loses reliability and can start to double or the disco can fail altogether. OP, before you look into Springfield, do a little research. You'll find an abundance of user issues.

is this something i can find out about on youtube or somewhere on the net

Yea just search 15 minute trigger job. All you do is polish the contact surfaces of the hammer and trigger. Then clip the right leg of the hammer spring so it is 1/4 inch long. Then on the trigger spring bend the legs up about 20°-25°. I actually bobbed my hammer as well. Not sure if it helped with reliability, but this set up has performed flawlessly.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1364240600795.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1364240600795.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 15
  • uploadfromtaptalk1364240623425.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1364240623425.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 19
Back
Top Bottom