ARA benchrest

GeauxLSU

Default rank 5000+ posts
Corn Pop
Staff member
Super Moderator
63   0
Reaction score
Where the stars at night are big and bright.
Just started to dip my toe into this.
Did a trigger mod on the Bergara BMR, bought new ammo (RWS50) and went to match last night cold. Perfect 2500 card right out the gate. :cool: ARA will certify, frame and send back for free. Kind of cool.

Life truth #17,463 reconfirmed. "There are no cheap hobbies."

Just started to dip my toe into this.
Did a trigger mod on the Bergara BMR, bought new ammo (RWS50) and went to match last night cold. Perfect 2500 card right out the gate. :cool: ARA will certify, frame and send back for free. Kind of cool.

Life truth #17,463 reconfirmed. "There are no cheap hobbies."
Congratulations. I so need to get in to some discipline of competition on a regular basis. Have talked about and explored options but only action has been a NRL22 class.. Next year for sure.

Congratulations. I so need to get in to some discipline of competition on a regular basis. Have talked about and explored options but only action has been a NRL22 class.. Next year for sure.
Next year never comes, do it!
I really want to find a rimfire silhouette comp. Looks like a blast.

Did another last night. Finished third and shot well. Would have been my first win except first and second place went to the #1 and #2 ranked in the state (#8 and #9 in the country) ARA shooters. Two brothers that travel all over shooting. Those two guys are animals. Both shoot Bergara B14Rsand cover more miles in a month than I do in years. One lives about 4 hours away the other about 7. I need to figure out when they won't be there. 😁

Geaux, where are you shooting ON A WEEKNIGHT? There are zero matches around Austin during the week, and it's killing me. I've shot five matches in the last two months, but they were all in Gwinnett or Hall county. I've become very familiar with flying with guns.

Maybe we need to move down toward you.

Geaux, where are you shooting ON A WEEKNIGHT? There are zero matches around Austin during the week, and it's killing me. I've shot five matches in the last two months, but they were all in Gwinnett or Hall county. I've become very familiar with flying with guns.

Maybe we need to move down toward you.
Can't me 😭 n down and get out of that craziness! ARA and ABRA both have weekend and weekday matches each month. PM coming at you.

Back
Top Bottom